Tuitions & Fees
The following are required to complete the admissions process:
- Birth certificate
- Baptismal certificate
- Social Security card
- Immunization record
- Report cards and records from previous schools
Tuition and Fees 2016-2017 (Per Student)
Registration (New and Returning Students) $250.00 (due at the time of registration)
Books, Technology, Testing and Licensing Fees $150.00 (due July 1, 2016)
Tuition (Montessori) $4,650.00
Tuition (1st -5th) $4,450.00
Tuition (6th-8th) $4,650.00
- Parent Commitment Obligation: Two (2) major fundraisers (Raffle and Spring Auction)
- Registration and book/tech fees are per child and are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Tuition is payable over a period of ten (10) months (July through April) or twelve(12) months(July through June) and payable on the 1st of each month.
**Tuition assistance available for those who qualify**
Click below for the 2017-2018 Family Registration Application
- Tuition is due on the 1st day of each month. The first tuition payment is due July 1.
- A $50.00 late fee will be assessed after the 10th of each month
The school office will be open all summer from 9:00am- 3:00pm. beginning June 3, 2016
- Payments may be made in cash, money order, check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express or Pre-authorized credit card charge.
- Post-dated checks will not be accepted.
- A refund for tuition paid will be issued to students who cancel their registration according to the following schedule:
Prior to July 1st 100%
July 2nd- July 13th 50%
After July 14th No Refund
Any fees paid for scheduled educational outings are Non-Refundable unless a student is withdrawn at the school’s request.
- A 5% discount if account is paid in full by September 1st
- An additional 5% for immediate families having more than two children registered.
The St. Anthony Catholic School Community commits itself annually to raising additional funds to help the School meet its expenses.
The $300.00 Fall Festival Raffle Tickets commitment, the cost of two tickets ($150.00) Spring Event Commitment, and fundraisers throughout the year are essential as the tuition in the financial support of the school. It is our hope that all families will approach this fundraising commitment in the spirit of cooperation and will work together through various fundraisers for the continued growth and success of our school.
Saint Anthony Catholic School admits students of any sex, race, color, nationality, ethnic origin and religion to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. The school does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, nationality, ethnic origin, or religion in admission policies, the administration of its educational policies, financial aid assistance, or others.